Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chillin in New Orleans-Wrapping up Details

Good Afternoon to all:

I am at Bruce's house and Tracy is working on the deck inthe back-it looks great! It's a great addition to the house and the wedding!!!

I do have jewelry for all bridesmaids-so you don't have to worry about that detail. I am really looking forward to everyone getting here. Time seems to be flying to me, and it seems like Saturday will be here in no time at all.

I just wanted to check in with everyone-I am also going over to the Comfort Suites today to see how the hotel is...It is raining and has been raining everyday that we have been here...it is only going to be nice for the weekend...so that's a real blessing!!!

Again-looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Love-Neisha (soon to be Mrs. McElveen)

No comments:

Post a Comment